TERM INSURANCE PLANS
ICICI Pru iProtect Smart gives you the flexibility to design your safety net so that you can protect your family’s future to ensure that they lead their lives comfortably without any financial worries, even in your absence. This plan offers you the option to enhance your coverage against Accidental Death and Critical Illness and hence ensuring a 360-degree cover on your life.
ICICI Pru iProtect Smart – Key Features
- Minimum & maximum age of entry: 18 years & 65 years.
- Policy term: You can choose a policy term between 5-40 years subject to a type of plan chosen and also the premium payment option selected.
- Premium payment options: Single Pay, Regular Pay, Limited Pay.
- Premium payment term: Once for Single Pay option; equal to Policy Term for Regular Pay option; and Policy Term minus 5 years for Limited Pay option.
- Premium payment frequencies: Single, yearly, half-yearly and monthly.
- Sum Assured: Minimum subject to the minimum premium being paid, no maximum limit.
- Coverage against death, terminal illness, accidental death, and disability.
ICICI Pru Easy Retirement is a Unit Linked Pension Plan, which offers equity linked growth on your savings along with the assurance of capital guarantee. This plan helps you build a retirement corpus that will enable you to receive a sizeable regular income, after your retirement.
ICICI Pru iProtect Smart: Key Featuers
- Build retirement corpus
- Protect your savings through Assured Benefit
- Limited or Regular premium pay term
- Invest additional money through Topups
- Multiple annuity options
- Pension Boosters to boost retirement corpus
- 2 investment fund options
- Increase/decrease premium payment term
- Avail switching & premium redirection
- Tax benefits
ICICI Pru Immediate Annuity Plan is a single premium immediate annuity plan, where the policyholder would pay the lump sum premium and can avail immediate pension. He has a choice of 5 different pension options from which he can choose and the pension amount would vary accordingly. The minimum pension that anyone can receive is Rs 12,000 per annum.
ICICI Pru Immediate Annuity Plan: Key Features
- It is a single premium payment plan with immediate pensions available in yearly, half-yearly, quarterly or monthly. Hence there is no vesting date since annuity is payable immediately
- 5 different pension options available for self and spouse
- No medical tests required as there is no medical underwriting and no life coverage provided.
ICICI Pru Guaranteed Wealth Protector is a unit-linked insurance plan (ULIP) that offers the potential for high returns, by investing a portion of your money in equity.
ICICI Pru Guaranteed Wealth Protector: Key Features
- Pay premium just once or for a limited period of 5 years
- Assured Benefit feature returns 101% of premiums paid
- The plan offers Loyalty Additions and Wealth Booster
- Tax Benefits on premiums paid and benefit amount paid on maturity
ICICI Pru Smart Life Plan is a unit-linked insurance plan (ULIP). The plan offers multiple investment options and fund choices. The policyholder will receive the fund value on the maturity date. In the event of unfortunate death of policyholder during the policy term, the family will get the benefit amount. Waiver of Future premiums in case of death of policyholder makes the plan unique.
ICICI Pru Smart Life: Key Features
- The flexibility of premium payment – pay once for the entire tenure
- Waiver of future premium – in case of policy holder’s death
- Choice of portfolio strategy – diversify risk across portfolios
- Loyalty benefits / Wealth Boosters – extra units for staying invested for long-term
TERM INSURANCE PLANS
Aviva LifeShield Platinum plan is a unique plan that allows its customers the flexibility to select the protection and coverage option that suits their needs. From loan coverage to monthly income to lump sum payout, the policyholders have a varied choice to fulfill their financial needs and secure the protection of their loved ones in their absence.
Aviva LifeShield Platinum – Key Features
- High life coverage is given at nominal cost.
- Three different payout options are available in the event of the demise of the life insured.
- The policy offers payout in the form of a lump sum for the nominees or even as a regular monthly income. The policy can also be taken as a cover for a loan.
- The maximum Sum Assured has no limit so the insured can choose high a level of the cover according to their budget and needs.
- Two options are available for premium payment. There are:
Option A – in which the premium payment terms is equal to the policy term.
Options B & C – in which premium payment is equal to two-thirds of the policy term.
Aviva LifeShield Advantage plan ensures prosperity to the customers and well-being of their loved ones. This policy offers a comprehensive coverage at a nominal premium rate and provides the option to the customers to choose a suitable insurance coverage, policy premium terms, and premium payment frequency according to their needs. Policyholders also have an additional advantage to choosing enhanced protection against disabilities caused by accidents.
Aviva LifeShield Advantage plan: Key Features
- Low premium rates are available.
- Two options for life coverage are available for policyholders depending on their choice of coverage.
- No limit on the maximum sum assured in case of Option A ie. life protection, so the insured can go for a high level of a cover according to their suitability.
- The policy offers 100% sum assured as a lump sum on death of the policyholder in case of life protection. For life cum disability protection, the policy offers 100% sum assured plus the return of premiums.
- There is an option of coverage for total permanent disability caused by accidents.
- The policy offers a single premium payment option or regular payment option over the policy term, as per the convenience of the policyholder.
Aviva New Family Income Builder is a traditional saving-cum insurance plan specially designed to provide financial assistance in the form of guaranteed returns and ensures annual cash inflow. The policy ensures that the lifestyle and financial situation of the families of the policyholders are also protected in the unfortunate event of the demise of the policyholder.
Aviva New Family Income Builder: Key Features
- 6 times the Annual Premium is paid as Maturity Benefit
- (On death), the policy pays the Guaranteed Survival Benefits for a period of 12 years
- (After Maturity), the policyholder can take future survival benefit as a lump sum
- Inbuilt rider of Waiver of Premium Benefit